What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain Web pages. Cookies allow a Web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow to know their personal data.
- facilitates the user’s navigation and access to the different contents offered by this Website;
- prevents the user from having to configure the predefined general characteristics each time he accesses the Website;
- favors the improvement of the operation of the Web, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through cookies.
Cookies affected by the regulations and exempt cookies
The cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the Website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
Types of Cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies.
- Own cookies: they are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: they are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on how long they remain active:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a Web page.
- Persistent cookies: in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie – it can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store user behavior information obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits.
Type of Cookies used by this website
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as follow and analyze the activity that leads out to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient. In no case do these cookies provide personal data on their own and are not used to collect them.
When accessing our website, you are informed that if you continue browsing, you will be installed various third-party cookies, thus consenting to the installation of certain cookies that will have the sole purpose of registering access to our website for the realization of anonymous statistics on visits, always collecting information anonymously. You do not need to accept the installation of these cookies, you can also browse our entire website.
This website allows the use of the cookies of the “Google Analytics” tool that are detailed below:
|Third||Google, Inc. (“Google”), a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA|
|Information captured by Google and information provided to Sawabona Creative||Google Analytics captures user interactions on the website (time of visit, if the user has been to the site before, which site has recommended the user to visit the website in question , IP address, etc.).
Google Analytics does not provide Sawabona Creative with information about the user’s real IP address: it only provides statistical information consisting of visits (unique visitors, number of page views, page / view, average visit duration,% bounce,% of visits new, new and recurring visitors, frequency and recent visits, interactions, pages visited), demographic data (language, country / territory, city), system (browser, operating system, Internet access provider, device category), source / medium.
|Purpose||Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that allows site owners to know the degree of user involvement with their website. Google Analytics customers can view several reports describing how users who visit their websites interact with the purpose of improving them. Google Analytics collects information anonymously, that is, reports on site trends without identifying its users.
Google Analytics is governed by the general Google conditions accessible at http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html and the Google privacy policies accessible at http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/ y http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
In no case is information about the user’s personal data obtained, guaranteeing the protection of the privacy of the people who surf the web. The information obtained has a strictly statistical purpose: number of users accessing the web, number of page views, frequency and repetition of visits, its duration, the browser used, the operator that provides the service, language, language terminal you use, or the city to which your IP address is assigned. This information allows us to offer a better and more appropriate service from us.
Deactivation / activation and deletion of Cookies
At any time you can access the configuration of your browser accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation supports and which not, following the corresponding procedure depending on the browser you use, for example:
If you do not want the Web to place any cookies on your computer, you can adapt the browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on the computer. You will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment you use separately.
The deactivation of cookies from Google Analytics will not prevent the use of this Website // Please note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website will function properly.