1. DATA COLLECTED:
To access certain information or certain contents of the Web, Sawabona Creative may require from the user certain personal data – which may include, essentially, name, surname, email, and other contact information. For these cases, Sawabona Creative provides the user with the necessary information about the processing of their data.
Gabriel Martínez Ávila, representative of the Sawabona Creative trademark, established in C / Morcuera 4, 28231, Las Rozas de Madrid, and with DNI 50470113V.
Gabriel Martínez Ávila, as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and other regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that It has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
3. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT:
In addition to managing information communications that users expressly request or with their consent, Sawabona Creative has a legitimate interest in using the information collected or generated for the following purposes:
- Perform, where appropriate, necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the Website;
- Send communications, in case the user has expressly consented to sending communications electronically by subscription;
- Send publications and periodicals such as newsletters and newsletters, calls for events or communication of other initiatives, etc.
- Respond to inquiries and / or provide information required by the user;
- Carry out studies to analyze the relevance and use of the Website aimed at improving it, its management and / or its security,
- Perform other activities of Sawabona Creative, in accordance with applicable legislation.
According to the LSSICE, Sawabona Creative does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in all communications that will receive from Sawabona Creative, the user has the possibility to cancel his express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the relationship with Sawabona Creative or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to the treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for the period legally applicable in the event that it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
The data will not be communicated to third parties except, where appropriate, to competent authorities in the exercise of their functions. As an exception, the Website may use third-party cookies in accordance with the Cookies Policy and the user’s consent.
5. LEGITIMATION OF TREATMENT:
The legal basis that allows Sawabona Creative to process the data is:
- respond to the request by users of information or certain content;
- Sawabona Creative’s compliance with legal obligations such as those derived from tax laws or regulations on the protection of personal data;
- the legitimate interest in improving the Web and its security, as well as in carrying out studies and analysis on the operation and use of the Web.
- in the event that the user consents or there is legitimate interest of Sawabona Creative in the processing of data for the sending of information and news about the organization and the project, for internal administrative purposes or so that we can better meet their expectations.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting the data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information from Sawabona Creative.
The data will be kept as long as there are obligations towards the users and as long as they do not object to receiving information and, subsequently, until the extinction of legal, contractual or deontological responsibilities that require them to be kept (e.g., until the termination of the derivative responsibility of data protection or cybersecurity regulations).
6. RIGHTS OF USERS:
The user can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of the treatment and portability, when applicable, regarding the treatment for which Sawabona Creative is responsible, by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, accrediting your identity. You can also contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
7. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
7.1. SOCIAL NETWORKS
Sawabona Creative can have a presence in social networks. The treatment that is carried out of the data of the people who become followers and / or perform any action through the official social networks of Sawabona Creative will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case.
It is prohibited, in general, the publication in these social networks of contents:
- that are allegedly unlawful in accordance with national, community or international regulations or contravene the principles of good faith.
- that violate the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network or, in general, contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order and protection of public private life,
- and that disturb or may generate negative opinions of Sawabona Creative..
Sawabona Creative reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, from the Website or the social network those contents that are considered inappropriate.
In any case, if a user submits personal information through the social network, Sawabona Creative will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to it, the user should, in case of wanting to know them, consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
7.2. SECURITY MEASURES
The data you provide will be treated confidentially. Sawabona Creative has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of the technology and nature of stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
Sawabona Creative reserves the right to modify this policy when necessary or convenient to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments.